SDI is engaged by the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency NPHCDA to implement the Nigeria State Health Investment Project. The PBF Project (http://pbfnigeria.org/) . PBF is a project which aims to enshrine performance across the PHC system in the country. As a Contract Management and Verification Agency CMVA SDI performs the following responsibilities in Nasarawa State.
- Contract management by the CMVA
- Quantity verification done
- Quality evaluation of HFs/GHs done by LGA/HMB are supported and minutes reviewed by the CMVA
- Performance Framework of LGA and HMB
- Participate jointly with other CMVAs key personnel to conduct the Performance Assessment of HMB in the State
- Utilization of operational data
- Participation in the LGA- PBF steering committee meetings